Maxibright Daylight LED 200 Watt Pro
LED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, the DAYLIGHT 200W LED Grow Light ensures growing with LEDs will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
Introducing our latest addition to the DAYLIGHT LED range, the DAYLIGHT 200W LED PRO. These fixtures boast a full spectrum of light with a fixture efficiency of 2.5 µmol/J and total output (PPF) of 500 µmol/s
This unit comes with IP65 rating as standard, meaning the environment within your grow room poses less threat to the lifespan of your light. Also having the ability to control multiple units via iLink cables or the DAYLIGHT Lighting Controller means you can tailor your lighting needs specifically to your plant, including Sunrise & Sunset settings. All this coupled with no fans or moving parts for silent operation, and very low heat output, makes the DAYLIGHT 200W PRO a fantastic option for any small-scale grow room.
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.5 µmol/J, Total output: 500 µmol/s
- LUMLED white (2.85 µmol/J), LUMLED red (3.65 µmol/J) and Far-Red (2.37 µmol/J) chips: The best of the best.
- No LED covers: Clear glue diode protection for maximum output and efficiency
- Full-spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Light distribution optimised for a 0.8m x 0.8m area.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power.