Maxibright Daylight LED 660 Watt
LED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, our DAYLIGHT 480W LED Grow Lights ensure growing with LED’s will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
Introducing the DAYLIGHT 660W LED PRO, our ‘Flagship’ high output LED lighting fixture. With a blisteringly high PPF of 1782 µmol/s and a fixture efficiency of 2.7 µmol/J. This unit pushes LED grow lighting to the next level. It’s 6 bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips cover a 1.5m x 1.5m area perfectly, with outstandingly uniform light coverage. In addition to its new lightweight and slimline design, the 660W PRO has new and improved clip on bars making one person assembly a breeze.
iLink compatible, for use with the DAYLIGHT Lighting Controller
The ‘fanless’ design means the unit is silent and has no mechanical parts, hugely reducing the risk of failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, teamed with the ability to dim this unit down to 25% power, means temperatures stay cool in your grow room regardless of the weather. Not only does the unit stay cool, but it now comes with IP65 ingress protection as standard, meaning the humidity from your grow poses no threat to the lifespan of your LED, which at 50,000 hours is an investment worth making, backed up by a four year warranty.
- Total output: 1782 µmol/s, Overall fixture efficiency: 2.7 µmol/J
- LUMLED white (2.85 µmol/J) and Osram red (3.8 µmol/J) chips: The best of the best.
- 6 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy. Ideal over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Full-spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power